Lead

Aug 28 07 7:26 AM

Tags : :

I often wonder about this. What happens when you grow up and come across a video of your mom sucking a 12 inch black dick while another two disproportionately long and craning phalloi alternately (or simultaneously) vie for access to her glistening pudenda and sphincter?

I'm being graphic because that's exactly how it would be. Surely ex-pornstars can't keep it a secret from their kids. And sooner or later their mates at school are going to start passing around one of these videos. Who wants to imagine your mates jacking off over images of your mother? How would you feel about it?

High suicide rate in such children? I'm surprised this hasn't been dealt with in some movie or other.
Quote    Reply   
avatar

vigcyn

Old Pro

Posts: 3,302

#1 [url]

Aug 28 07 3:36 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

fed wrote:
I often wonder about this. What happens when you grow up and come across a video of your mom sucking a 12 inch black dick while another two disproportionately long and craning phalloi alternately (or simultaneously) vie for access to her glistening pudenda and sphincter?

I'm being graphic because that's exactly how it would be. Surely ex-pornstars can't keep it a secret from their kids. And sooner or later their mates at school are going to start passing around one of these videos. Who wants to imagine your mates jacking off over images of your mother? How would you feel about it?

High suicide rate in such children? I'm surprised this hasn't been dealt with in some movie or other.


There is an ex-porn star site where one of the ex-porn stars had this to say about parenting skills:

As Shelly reflected on children of porn stars, she writes, "We are the world's worst mothers. We yell and scream and hit our kids for no reason. Most of the time we are intoxicated or high and our four-year-olds are the ones picking us up off the floor. When clients come over for sex, we lock our children in their rooms and tell them to be quiet. I used to give my daughter a beeper and tell her to wait at the park until I was finished." (p. 82)

I imagine there is a high suicide rate, drug abuse, and all kinds of maladjustment issues for the children of porn stars and apparently, from what this mother says, growing up and seeing mom perform fellatio on a stranger might be just one of many traumas these children have had to face.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jluis1984

Old Pro

Posts: 2,003 Vice President

#4 [url]

Aug 28 07 3:44 PM

vigcyn wrote:
jluis1984 wrote:
That sounds more like a prostitute than like a porn-star.


Is there really that much of a difference? Think about it.


Call me naive but yeah, I think there's a difference. For starters porn stars do not have "clients" going to their houses. They go to wherever the movie is being made.

Sure, porn stars can become prostitutes, but not everyone of them.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

vigcyn

Old Pro

Posts: 3,302

#5 [url]

Aug 28 07 3:56 PM

jluis1984 wrote:
vigcyn wrote:
jluis1984 wrote:
That sounds more like a prostitute than like a porn-star.


Is there really that much of a difference? Think about it.


Call me naive but yeah, I think there's a difference. For starters porn stars do not have "clients" going to their houses. They go to wherever the movie is being made.

Sure, porn stars can become prostitutes, but not everyone of them.


JLuis, I'm probably the naive one. I understand what you mean, though. There are more legal regulations so that pornstars are not as exposed to disease or physical harm as prostitutes are, but I think the mental and physical implications must take their toll so that a female porn star and a hooker must have very similar mindsets.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

jluis1984

Old Pro

Posts: 2,003 Vice President

#6 [url]

Aug 28 07 4:00 PM

vigcyn wrote:
...but I think the mental and physical implications must take their toll so that a female porn star and a hooker must have very similar mindsets.


Oh yeah, no doubt about it. And I would think that not every pornstar enjoys the benefits of working for a big studio.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 28 07 5:10 PM

vigcyn wrote:
jluis1984 wrote:
That sounds more like a prostitute than like a porn-star.


Is there really that much of a difference? Think about it.


I was thinking specifically of porn stars because the porn star is caught forever on film for the whole world to see in freeze-frame detail. It's a pretty public thing and I don't see how they can hide the fact from the world completely. There will always be someone who knows it was her and the information is bound to reach the ears (and eyes) of their children eventually....

Somehow, finding out that your mother was a prostitute doesn't seem like it would so traumatic. You may even sympathise. At least it takes place behind closed doors. Seeing your mum actually on the job though would surely turn you inside out.

It must be an immense parenting dilemma for them - and there must be thousands of them. I bet a lot of them decide not to have kids at all for this reason.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

ganymed

Old Pro

Posts: 3,264

#9 [url]

Dec 19 07 5:22 PM

per fed,

It must be an immense parenting dilemma for them - and there must be thousands of them. I bet a lot of them decide not to have kids at all for this reason.


Somehow I doubt that. I'll bet their open acceptance of sexuality is passed on to the children. That is the children have sexual experience at an early age and it is maybe even encouraged by the parent. I can't imagine a porn actress being concerned about that.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 19 07 7:12 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

fed wrote:
I often wonder about this. What happens when you grow up and come across a video of your mom sucking a 12 inch black dick while another two disproportionately long and craning phalloi alternately (or simultaneously) vie for access to her glistening pudenda and sphincter?

I'm being graphic because that's exactly how it would be. Surely ex-pornstars can't keep it a secret from their kids. And sooner or later their mates at school are going to start passing around one of these videos. Who wants to imagine your mates jacking off over images of your mother? How would you feel about it?

High suicide rate in such children? I'm surprised this hasn't been dealt with in some movie or other.


If our society didn't unfairly stigmatize pornography, this would never be a problem. Blame the conservatives.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Dec 19 07 7:32 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

bunnygloves wrote:

If our society didn't unfairly stigmatize pornography, this would never be a problem. Blame the conservatives.

In your eagerness to condemn your favourite target, you've missed the point of the OP. Conservative politics or stigma aside, it's about watching one's parent engaging in full-on display sex.
Incestuous disgust exists in liberal societies. And if it didn't, I'm not sure that'd be a good thing.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Dec 19 07 8:25 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

CentaursFeast wrote:
bunnygloves wrote:

If our society didn't unfairly stigmatize pornography, this would never be a problem. Blame the conservatives.

In your eagerness to condemn your favourite target, you've missed the point of the OP. Conservative politics or stigma aside, it's about watching one's parent engaging in full-on display sex.
Incestuous disgust exists in liberal societies. And if it didn't, I'm not sure that'd be a good thing.


Frankly, I still don't see the big deal. If one honestly did just happen to stumble across that old fisting video Ma made, well, they can turn it off. So perhaps they've seen a minute of their parent engage in a sexual act. So what? It's no different than accidentally walking in on her in the bedroom, and that happens to kids all the time.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Dec 19 07 8:27 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

bunnygloves wrote:


Frankly, I still don't see the big deal. If one honestly did just happen to stumble across that old fisting video Ma made, well, they can turn it off. So perhaps they've seen a minute of their parent engage in a sexual act. So what? It's no different than accidentally walking in on her in the bedroom, and that happens to kids all the time.

But this is more exposing. It's not just you walking in, but also the knowledge that many, many other masturbating men have seen it... In a word: Ick.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Dec 19 07 8:30 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

CentaursFeast wrote:
bunnygloves wrote:


Frankly, I still don't see the big deal. If one honestly did just happen to stumble across that old fisting video Ma made, well, they can turn it off. So perhaps they've seen a minute of their parent engage in a sexual act. So what? It's no different than accidentally walking in on her in the bedroom, and that happens to kids all the time.

But this is more exposing. It's not just you walking in, but also the knowledge that many, many other masturbating men have seen it... In a word: Ick.


Again: so what?

Ick? I've seen people on the soapbox use their "ick" reaction to justify being against miscegenation and homosexuality.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Dec 19 07 9:55 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

bunnygloves wrote:


Again: so what?

Ick? I've seen people on the soapbox use their "ick" reaction to justify being against miscegenation and homosexuality.

Clearly this is not a discussion in which you can partake. I take it Fed, like myself, would find the idea of watching our parents fucking, and knowing other men have masturbated over the image to be slightly shudder-inducing. You don't. Not much to say.

I'm sure other people have thought 'ick' about all kinds of things. That's not really a point, in itself; just a free-floating statement.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Dec 19 07 9:57 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

CentaursFeast wrote:
bunnygloves wrote:


Again: so what?

Ick? I've seen people on the soapbox use their "ick" reaction to justify being against miscegenation and homosexuality.

Clearly this is not a discussion in which you can partake. I take it Fed, like myself, would find the idea of watching our parents fucking, and knowing other men have masturbated over the image to be slightly shudder-inducing. You don't.

I'm sure other people have thought 'ick' about all kinds of things. That's not really a point, in itself; just a free-floating statement.


And why exactly is that?

I never said I didn't find it shudder-inducing. My point is that that response is essentially irrelevant, and not really conducive to any sort of real discussion. So someone finds something gross - can that in any way be a genuine argument against it? No, I don't think it can.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Dec 19 07 10:00 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

bunnygloves wrote:


And why exactly is that?

I never said I didn't find it shudder-inducing. My point is that that response is essentially irrelevant, and not really conducive to any sort of real discussion. So someone finds something gross - can that in any way be a genuine argument against it? No, I don't think it can.

maybe you read a different OP to me. I read the one that said this:
Who wants to imagine your mates jacking off over images of your mother? How would you feel about it?


You know how these meandering threads tire me...

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Dec 19 07 10:02 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

CentaursFeast wrote:
bunnygloves wrote:


And why exactly is that?

I never said I didn't find it shudder-inducing. My point is that that response is essentially irrelevant, and not really conducive to any sort of real discussion. So someone finds something gross - can that in any way be a genuine argument against it? No, I don't think it can.

maybe you read a different OP to me. I read the one that said this:
Who wants to imagine your mates jacking off over images of your mother? How would you feel about it?


You know how these meandering threads tire me...


I still don't quite see your point...?

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Dec 19 07 10:07 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

bunnygloves wrote:


I still don't quite see your point...?

The point I made to you a few posts above was: it is not a matter of conservative politics, or the stigma a gainst porn, which is necessarily going to be all-important in someone's reaction to discovering their parent is a pornstar.
I stick by it. Simply saying 'so what?' is not a very compelling counter-argument to it.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 19 07 10:16 PM

Re: Porn stars who have children - how does that work?

CentaursFeast wrote:
bunnygloves wrote:


I still don't quite see your point...?

The point I made to you a few posts above was: it is not a matter of conservative politics, or the stigma a gainst porn, which is necessarily going to be all-important in someone's reaction to discovering their parent is a pornstar.
I stick by it. Simply saying 'so what?' is not a very compelling counter-argument to it.


But I think it certainly IS about stigma against porn. If there wasn't this stigma, parents would be less likely to hide their profession from their children, which means they probably wouldn't just stumble across their, er, body of work and be horrified.

Furthermore, if porn wasn't stigmatized people would be a lot less likely to care (or make fun of you) if they discovered that one of your relatives/loved ones was in porn.

I actually think that so what IS a compelling argument. We have to consider WHY we find certain things grotesque or unappetizing because, like I said, that's been used to justify all sorts of bigotry.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help